Business Energy Efficiency Cambridge & Peterborough
The BEE-CP scheme aims to deliver free independent energy advice and grant funding to businesses in the Greater Cambridge Greater Peterborough Enterprise Partnership (LEP) area over the next two years.
The project is available to most SMEs who can be assisted in reducing energy costs and thereby improving their green credentials and profitability.
The project builds on the ongoing success of a similar project across Norfolk and Suffolk which has already identified over £750,000 across 40 organisations.
The project provides businesses with a free energy efficient audit from an independent source. This allows business owners and managers to discuss technologies and opportunities from energy efficient lighting to bio-mass boilers and even new bits of equipment or kit that could save the business money and energy.
For more information please see the attached flyer and you can also click on the link below to go to the website:
- Growing your business globally
- Business Support
- Business Advice
- Business Mentoring
- Business Support Helpline
- Business Start-up
- Business Relocation
- Business Grants
- Business Health and Safety
- e-space Incubator Hubs
- e-print Business Services
- Small Business Rates Relief
- Town and Country Property Classifications
- Serious Impact Programme - Business start up and growth
- HMRC Help & Support
- Business Energy Efficiency Cambridge & Peterborough